Get in Touch With Me
Mon - Thu: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Please Fill Out the Form Below
Couples and Relationships
1. Hold Me Tight: Seven conversations for a lifetime of love by Dr. Sue Johnson (Emotion Focused Therapy creator)
2. The Five Love Languages: How to express heartfelt commitment to your mate by Dr. Gary Smalley
3. You Are the One You’ve Been Waiting For Applying Internal Family Systems to Intimate Relationships by Richard C. Schwartz (creator of Internal Family Systems Therapy)
4. Altogether You: Experiencing personal and spiritual transformation with Internal Family Systems Therapy by Jenna Rimersma, LPC
5. The Love Prescription: 7 Days to More Intimacy, Connection, and Joy by Drs. John and Julie Gottman (also 10 Lessons to Transform Your Marriage and The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work)
6. Gaslighting: Recognize manipulative and emotionally abusive people - and break free by Stephanie Moulton Sarkis, Ph.D.
7. Nonviolent Communication A Language of Life: Create your life, your relationships, and your world in harmony with your values by Marshall B. Rosenberg, Ph.D.
1. How to Talk So Kids Will Listen, and Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish (also available are 3 other versions of the book specific for Teens and Little Kids, and the classroom, So Kids Will Learn)
2. Emotional Muscle: Strong parents, strong children Kerry Kelly Novick and Jack Novick M.D.
3. Get Out of My Life, but First, Could You Drive Cheryl and Me to the Mall?: A parent’s guide to the new teenager by Anthony E. Wolf, PhD
4. The Connected Child for Parents Who Have Welcomed Children: From other countries and cultures, from troubled backgrounds, with special behavioral and emotional needs by Karyn B. Purvis, Ph.D., David R. Cross, Ph.D.
5. The Miscarriage Map: What to expect when you are no longer expecting by Dr. Sunita Osborn and The Miscarriage Map Workbook: An honest guide to navigating pregnancy loss, working through the pain, and moving forward same author
6. Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters: 10 Secrets every father should know by Meg Meeker, M.D.
7. Raising Emotionally Intelligent Children: The heart of parenting by John Gottman, Ph.D.
Leadership and Resilience
1. How to Speak How to Listen by Mortimer J. Adler
2. Mistakes Were Made (but not by me): Why we justify foolish beliefs, bad decisions, and hurtful acts by Carol Travis and Elliot Aronson
3. Mindsight: The new science of personal transformation by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D.
4. Primal Leadership: Learning to lead with emotional intelligence by Daniel Goleman, Richard Byatzis, and Annie McKee
5. Resilience: Hard-won wisdom for living a better life by Eric Grietens
6. Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting out of the box by The Arbinger Institute
7. Getting Grief Right: Finding Your Story of Love in the Sorrow of Loss. By Patrick O'Malley, Ph.D.
1. Toxic Men: 10 ways to identify, deal with, and heal from the men who make your life miserable by Lillian Glass, Ph.D.
2. Silently Seduced: When parents make their children partners by Kenneth M. Adams, Ph.D.
3. The Object of My Affection is in My Reflection by Rokelle Lerner
4. Disarming the Narcissist: Surviving and thriving with the self-absorbed by Wendy T. Behary, LCSW
5. I Am Not Sick; I Don't Need Help! How to help someone with mental illness accept treatment by Xavier Amador, Ph.D.
6. Why is it Always About You?: The seven deadly sins of narcissism by Sandy Hotchkiss
7. Children of the Self-Absorbed: A Grown-up’s guide to getting over narcissistic parents by Nina W. Brown, EdD, LPC